I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I certainly did — it was a delicious feast with family and a perfect kickoff to the holiday season. And you know what that means? It’s officially time to shop for gifts!
No matter how well you know them, it can be difficult to think of gifts for your family and friends. Here are five gift ideas for him and her that a guaranteed to leave your loved ones feeling the holiday spirit!
Gifts For Him
1. Amazon Alexa Tech: A fun gift for tech lovers that doesn’t break the bank.
2. Vehicle Floor Liners: A practical luxury for the person who has everything.
3. Drone: A toy that every guy seems to be intrigued by at the moment.
Syma X5C Quadcopter: $39.40
- DJI Spark Portable Mini Quadcopter Drone: $399.00
- DJI Mavic Pro Portable Drone Quadcopter: $899.00
4. Portable Grilling Kit: A Man + His Grill = BFFs
5. Electric Skateboard: A little tech, a little adrenaline rush.
Gifts For Her
1. Athleisure: Achieve that just-left-gym look in a comfortable but stylish way.
- Adidas Loose Trefoil Graphic Tank: $30.00
- Victoria’s Secret Mesh Half-Zip Jacket: $69.50
- Lululemon Align Pant II: $98.00
3. Missoma Jewelry: A special, high quality gift at an affordable price.
- Lucy Williams X Missoma Mini Beaded Hinged Hoops: $52.12
- Interstellar Ring: $60.14
- Long White Topaz Vertical Bar Necklace: $172.41
3. Gel Polish DIY: Perfect for someone who spends a lot of money at the nail salon.
4. Special Homeware: For an entertainer or someone who loves pretty home accents.
- Moscow Mule Mug Copper Shot Glass Set: $12.99
- Amrapur Monaco Cotton Throw: $69.99
- Anthropologie Keramisk Collection Vase: $24-$32
5. Pamper Basket: Every woman can appreciate some relaxation and pampering.
- Massage gift card to a local spa
- Dearform Knit Scuff Slippers: $12.99
- Peter Thomas Roth Meet Your Mask Face Mask Sampler: $25