Summer is my favorite time of year for mixed drinks. Sweet, light, fruitiness over ice? Yes, please!
The big downside to mixed drinks, though, is all the sugar. Luckily, last summer I was introduced to Bai and have been in love ever since! Bai is made with low-calorie, NATURAL sweeteners (stevia & erythritol), so it only has 10 calories in an entire 18 ounce bottle — BONUS. Plus it’s delicious & there are a ton of flavors, making it the perfect mixer for a low-calorie cocktail!
Here are 5 of my favorite SUPER YUMMY drink recipes made with Bai:
1) Berry Yummy – 160 Calories*
- 10 oz. Brasilia Blueberry Bai Antioxident Infusion
- 1.5 Shots Mixed Berry Vodka
- 3 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
2) Tipsy Lemon Tea – 160 Calories*
- 10 oz. Tanzania Lemonade Tea Bai Antioxident Infusion
- 1.5 Shots Whiskey
- Lemon Wedge
3) Watermelon Sparkler – 110 Calories*
- 2 oz. Kula Watermelon Antioxident Infusion
- 6 oz. Prosecco
- 3-5 Watermelon Pieces (nickle sized)
4) Piña Mintada – 150 Calories*
- 10 oz. Puna Coconut Pineapple Bai Antioxident Cocofusion
- 1.5 Shots White Rum
- 4-6 Fresh Mint Leaves
5) Fizzy Dreamsicle – 160 Calories*
- 10 oz. Jamaica Blood Orange Bai Sparkling Antioxident Infusion
- 1.5 Shots Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 Orange Wedge
*Calories are approximate and dependent on liquor brand chosen by consumer.